The DCA is a charitable organisation raising money for the benefit of the village of Duffield. We run a membership scheme whereby households can pay a small annual membership fee which goes towards our work within the village.
Members will also receive our Newsletter giving details of all the latest happenings and forthcoming events in the village – See a recent DCA Newsletter HERE
DCA Subscriptions 2021
The annual subscription rate is unchanged;
- All households £5
- Affiliate groups £10
We are happy for you to pay by whatever method suits you best. Last year we introduced online bank transfer payments which proved popular, we are hoping it will be even more popular this year.
Pay online: please note NEW bank details (CAF Bank is owned by a UK charity, Charities Aid Foundation);
Account name: Duffield Community Association
Sort Code: 40-52-40
A/c number: 00033956
Please ensure your address is in the reference box so we can identify you, and send you the newsletter.
Pay by cheque: made payable to “Duffield Community Association”.
If paying by cheque, please use an envelope and include with your name and address.
As usual, affiliate groups will be contacted by email.
All queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Local groups, organisations and businesses can also become affiliated members and their details can be published HERE enabling residents to find the multitude of activities available**
NEW MEMBERS: If you would like to become a member to support the work of the DCA, please complete the attached membership form: DCA MEMBERSHIP FORM 2021
The completed form can be submitted by email to: email@example.com or delivered, along with any cheque payments, to 3 Duck Island, Duffield, DE56 4EZ
In 2021 these are some of the things your subscriptions will be used for:-
- Chapel Street Corner – we are now able to go ahead with our plans following the repairs to the river wall, these include an information board, new paving & planting.
- Defibrillators – install defibrillators on Ecclesbourne Meadow and Hazelwood Road.
- Wild Flowers – continue to sow wild flower seeds on some of the grass verges on the A6 once we have permission from Derbyshire County Council.
- Funding village organisations.
- Working alongside the Parish Council to enhance the appearance of the village.
- Continued support of “Duffield Cheer” for the promotion of well-being within the village community.
- Decorating the village with Christmas trees in December.
The next DUFFIELD CARNIVAL will be on Saturday 25th June 2022.
The monthly newsletter will continue to be delivered to all members by our volunteers.
Please remember this is your village, please contact us with any ideas or suggestions you may have. (Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org).